Joe Cab Fitness 4 Life

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Not Enough Time Is No Excuse; Let's Get Healthy and Fit Together!

-->
Ever since I completed the program P90X® by the famous creator, Tony Horton, which works on muscle confusion, I wanted to share not only my success story with the program, but also help as many people as I can be happy and healthy. I found out with this program that if we apply ourselves, dedicate a bit of time, and proper nutrition, we can live a happy and healthy, and fit life. That’s why I came up with the name of my business. Joe Cab Fitness 4 Life.
When I was in the Air Force, I worked alongside the awesome pilots of the best fighter jet ever, the A-10 Warthog. Because all of the pilots had call signs and I worked with them; they decided to give me a call sign, so I was dubbed Joe Cab. That call sign was when I was serving in Iraq in 2003.

Back to my calling, one of my goals is to be a certified fitness instructor and show people how to get fit and healthy.

My mission is to help people understand what it takes to be fit and eat right. I want to help with their lifestyle to show them there is always time to workout.
My vision is to create a customized fitness and nutrition package and distribute my product nationwide.

I want my brand to be known nationwide so I chose my favorite colors to create my logo and my brand was born. I want to see my brand on merchandise all across America and abroad. I wanted to create a brand that when people see it they will know what it represents and what it stands for.

My brand was created to help people change their lifestyle, we all deserve to be happy, fit, and healthy, and this is what my brand will provide.

Let's get healthy and fit together! #TimeToGetFit

Link to StumbleUpon: http://www.stumbleupon.com/home

 References:

BeachBody. (n.d.). P90X Extreme Home Fitness. Retrieved from http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do

No comments:

Post a Comment