Joe Cab Fitness 4 Life

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What fitness routine are you doing? Seriously!

With so many fitness programs out there, we wonder what is effective? What will work for me? I usually evaluate the program and research to find out how effective the fitness routine really is. And how does it fit into my busy schedule.


We all have our favorites. Truthfully, I believe they all work. Its a matter of having discipline with any fitness routine and a proper nutrition. It doesn’t matter if you are only into running or dancing, or even lifting weights. It all takes discipline and a healthy diet.

There are so many fitness locations and some have very unique programs that make it fun to work out; here are some that I found:
There are also programs you can order and work out in the comfort of your own home:
As long as you are doing something and have the discipline and commitment to continue than you are on your way to a better you.

Here is a video of when I did the P90X back in 2010. It was fun. Now I am into a different program, but as I stated; find what you like and commit to it.

I am also working on branding and merchandising the KoolCab Fitness brand. Its a work in progress and I am getting lots of inspiration from the Johnny Cupcakes blog: http://www.johnnycupcakes.com/blog/

I have a vision of not only blogging on health/fitness but I want people to wear my brand, use it in a gym, sport my brand at work, just like John Earle had a vision and did not listen to the negatives, he believed in his vision and I believe in mine.

This blog is just the beginning! Stay Tuned.......

1 comment:

  1. Joe,
    I truly admire your commitment to fitness. I too am on the same path right now, though it seems your a couple steps ahead of me. I agree that discipline is a key factor in achieving your desired results. Your post is well put together, meeting your objective of explaining your vision for your brand and the inspiration Jonny Cupcakes has provided you.

    I see you completed the p90x program in 2010. Congratulations on all of your success in fitness. How long have you been following this path, and did any health/fitness program in specific inspire you to build the Koolcab brand? Other than online, how and where will you advertise your brand?

    I suggest marketing to males and females from teenagers to middle aged and even older people. Health and fitness should play a role in everyones life regardless of age, but kids are pretty active for the most part. Usually around the age of puberty they begin to take interest in their future, including how they look and feel physically. Also, i suggest a range of merchandise to promote your brand in relation to heath and fitness, such as t shirts, sweat bands for head and wrists, sports towels, shorts and socks.

    With all of the programs out there its hard to determine which is the best fit for you. Everyone is different, and should embrace their originality and find a plan that works for them. I hope your brand succeeds and motivates people to get in shape and stay healthy. Good luck. Your off to a great start.

    Thomas "ViNo" Gravino

    ReplyDelete