Joe Cab Fitness 4 Life

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stop making excuses, you do have time to workout!

That's right. You actually do have time to workout. If you look in the mirror wearing your bathing suit and are not crazy about what you see than its time to get some workout. Of course you need to update your nutrition but my focus now is a workout routine that works for you.

I already hear the excuses, "I have no time", "the gym is to far or its an inconvenience to get there". These days there are several workout programs perfect to do in the comfort of your own home and with minimum accessories like bands or weights.

I personally have done the P90X® twice and based on my personal progress this works. This program is only 90 days, but it does require some time. I am currently doing a workout program called The Rack®, and this program only takes me @ 25-30 minutes a day.

I also saw that the guy that invented Insanity® created a program called T25®, and this program is only 25 minutes a day. My point is that there are lots of ways you can work out and with minimum time. I know we all have at least 25 minutes where we can workout. No excuses. If you get up at 8am to go to work, than get up at 730am and use that 30 minutes to workout.

Research a program that works for you, whether its running every other day though your neighborhood, hitting some elliptical machines, maybe there is a gym where you live, or if you can purchase a great workout program that is proven than I recommend you do that.

Its all about time management. I work full time at Full Sail University, I am also an online student and I have several business ventures I am working on. I have to manage my time and make great use of my time. I hope my advice helps.
If you need help with time management I recommend a great book that I use often. "Manage Your Time" by Tim Hindle

Please follow my blog for more great information.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree, working out is about time management. I was recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. It's an adjustment for me to get in time to exercise. I'm used to being too busy. However, I'm determined to beat this so it's something I have to do. I've already altered my diet to low carb, no sugar foods throughout the day. Anyway, good blog. You gave me a couple things to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post in your blog. The topic you covered is one of my biggest pet peeves: people making excuses to not exercise. It is funny that most often they can spare an hour or so for television or goofing around on the internet, but not to work out. And even at that, if you are going to watch television you could at least do crunches or jumping jacks during commercial break. We live in such a lazy society.

    P.S. I am also from New Jersey!

    ReplyDelete