Joe Cab Fitness 4 Life

Monday, January 24, 2011

First Blog of 2011

One of my new years resolution is to keep my blog updated and since I really have had no time, finally here is my first blog!

I have had my first Army drill at Fort Dix, NJ and I was excited about that. I also had my Army Physical Fitness Training, which I passed.

I am still going strong with the P90X Doubles and RevAbs! I love motivating other to get fit and healthy! My goal is also to get my personal fitness certificate so I can be a fitness instructor.

I also decided to make a huge change in my life and I will be moving to Florida in late February.

More blogging to come!

Don't forget to visit my website if you need to get into P90X, RevAbs, Brazillian Butt Lift, or any other BeachBody Fitness programs:
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/jcabrera2003

No comments:

Post a Comment