Joe Cab Fitness 4 Life

Friday, June 25, 2010

In The Army Now!

Yesterday was a special day to me! I used to be in the Air Force, I did 7 years and I went on 2 tours! I am also an Iraqi War Veteran. I loved every minute I was in the Air Force. I got my Honorable Discharge in 2007 and I thought I was done with the military life.

Well I got bit by the military bug. I loved wearing the uniform and I love this country. Yesterday I swore in and became an official member of the US Army National Guard. When I raised my right hand and read the oath while looking at the American Flag, I choked up because I take this military stuff serious. I wear the uniform with pride and I want to always make my 3 boys proud.

I dedicate my oath and my military career to my 3 boys, Dominick Jay Cabrera, Brandon Jay Cabrera and Nicolas Jay Carmona. My boys are my driving force. I will always make them proud of me, I am proud of them and love them very much!

I know joining the military is not for everyone but for those who are contemplating joining the armed forces I say this: There is no greater feeling than knowing you are part of something big, something fulfilling, you are part of fighting and defending our country in order to keep our freedom and our way of life! I love the USA and there is no better country. Being in the military is an honor and privilege.

Military for life.

24 June 2010 Joined the NJ Army National Guard

No comments:

Post a Comment